Fields of science: We all are aware of the importance of science in our life. Science has different aspects that are covering our life. In addition to this, there are various applications of science that are being used by us in our daily life. Science has made our lives much easier. There are various things in our life that are dependent on science.
You may also like to know about the classifications of systems. It is the knowledge that was given to us by science. In addition to this, worldsanalytics has more for you if you keep reading.
Other than this, there are various fields of science. We will not go into very depth because there is much detailed knowledge available on the internet. So, worldsanalytics will just jump into some random basics. As we were saying, there are different fields of science. It won’t be wrong to say that the field of science covers almost all aspects of life. Here are some branches of science that you need to know.
Basic fields of Science
There are only three basic branches of science. It is because nature has only three major aspects that are broadly used in the entire universe. These are:
Hence, there are three basic fields of science based on these aspects. These are:
- Natural Sciences.
- Social Sciences.
- Formal Sciences.
Their brief description is as follows:
Natural sciences are the core branches of the fields of science. They study the behaviors and nature of our physical world and this universe. In addition to this, natural sciences can be known as the basic branches of science. natural sciences are further categorized into three main parts or branches.
- Physics: It is the study of the universe and its mechanisms.
- Chemistry: Refers to the study of matters. Also, it studies the chemical formation of different objects.
- Biology: The study of living organisms and life. In addition to this, the introduction of biology is important for the people entering this field of science.
Social Science (Fields of science)
Social science as explained by its name is the study of society. It deals with the study of human societies from across the globe as well as their social behaviors with their environments. There are many branches of social sciences as well. The major fields of social sciences are given below:
- Psychology: Psychology deals with the mental studies of a person. Mental behavior, interactions, thoughts, etc. It can study the condition of the brain. But it is not neurological science.
- Sociology: It deals with the study of society and the social behaviors of living organisms.
- Archaeology: Study of the ancient things that are necessary to be known.
- History: History is the collection of studies that deals with providing knowledge about the old times to modern people. We can also say that history provides descendants the knowledge about their ancestors and their traditions.
- Geography: Refers to the study of graphical views of the terminologies, maps, and designs of the world or specific area.
In addition to this, there are other branches of social sciences. These are:
- Development studies.
The term formal sciences have been derived from the word formality according to worldsanalytics. It can be wrong but it’s just a guess. Formal sciences refer to the study of acquiring knowledge by exploring formal systems. It has been used to discover the nature of different disciplines that are now in their branches. It is a quite unique area of study in science.
Branches of formal science
The important branches of formal sciences are discussed below:
- Mathematics: It is the study of different numerals and numerical. Mathematics has also been extended to algebra and other fields that are beneficial in programming, graphic design, etc.
- Logic: Logic is the study of the logics that are applied in daily life. In addition to this, these logics have been updated and have now been used in different types and fields of sciences. These are used in creating logical gates as well.
- Computer science: As we all know, computer science is the most important and widely used field of science nowadays. In addition to this, it has evolved into so many new things that are making this field useful in almost all aspects of life. Other than this, computer sciences have many things that are helping in its improvements. If this keeps continuing, computer science will become a very important branch of science in the world.
- Data Science: There are many branches of science and data science is the branch of computer science. In addition to this, data science is the most important branch of computer science. Other than this, it is being used in the databases. However, still, many of you will be interested in knowing what is data science.
In addition to this, some other main branches of formal sciences are as follows:
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Information Technology (Also known as IT)
- System sciences
- Last but not the least, Statistics